Citi Starts Comtech Telecom (CMTL) at Neutral
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Citi initiated coverage on Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Comtech Telecom closed at $13.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Announces Contract Renewal Worth $5.0 Million with Fortune 100 Customer
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- William Blair Starts The RMR Group Inc. (RMR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!