Citi Starts Comtech Telecom (CMTL) at Neutral
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Citi initiated coverage on Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Comtech Telecom closed at $13.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Starts M/I Homes (MHO) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Starts Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) at Perform
- Raymond James Starts Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) at Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!