Citi Starts Alcoa (AA) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi initiated coverage on Alcoa (NYSE: AA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Alcoa closed at $25.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Summit Redstone Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform