CapitalOne Starts RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) at Overweight
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CapitalOne initiated coverage on RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP) with an Overweight rating.
Shares of RSP Permian, Inc. closed at $39.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) to Overweight
- Aegis Capital Starts Pandora (P) at Buy
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Lending Club (LC) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!