CapitalOne Starts Genesis Energy LP (GEL) at Equal-weight
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CapitalOne earlier initiated coverage on Genesis Energy LP (NYSE: GEL) with an Equal-weight rating.
Shares of Genesis Energy LP closed at $36.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts Colony NorthStar (CLNS) at Outperform, Adds to FBR Alpha Generator List
- Susquehanna Starts Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) at Neutral
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!