CapitalOne Starts American Campus Communities (ACC) at Equal-weight
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CapitalOne initiated coverage on American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC) with a Equal-weight rating and a price target of $49.00.
Shares of American Campus Communities closed at $51.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c
- Maxim Group Starts Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) at Buy
- Vertical Group Starts General Dynamics Corp. (GD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!