Cantor Fitzgerald Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $24.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- KeyBanc Starts Tyson (TSN) at Overweight
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy