Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) at Hold
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $57.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $51.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nielsen and Label Insight Announce Strategic Alliance to Bring Label Transparency to Consumer Packaged Goods Companies and Retailers
- KeyBanc Starts Tyson (TSN) at Overweight
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral