Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $89.00.
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services closed at $78.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) Ahead of 2017
- UBS Starts CIENA (CIEN) at Buy
- Northland Capital Markets Starts FireEye, Inc (FEYE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!