Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $89.00.
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services closed at $78.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Five Star Quality Care (FVE) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Buy
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!