Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $89.00.
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services closed at $78.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Drive Traffic, Speed Mobile Payments with FIS BuyWay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!