Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Exponent (EXPO) at Buy
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Exponent (NASDAQ: EXPO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $57.
Shares of Exponent closed at $50.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Five Star Quality Care (FVE) at Buy
- JMP Securities Starts Cree (CREE) at Market Outperform
- Sidoti Starts Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR) at Neutral