Cantor Fitzgerald Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ: CCN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of CardConnect Corp. closed at $9.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Neutral