Canaccord Genuity Starts iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on iRhythm Technologies (NASDAQ: IRTC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $31.00.
Shares of iRhythm Technologies closed at $24.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral