Canaccord Genuity Starts Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) at Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ: TXRH) with a Hold rating.
Shares of Texas Roadhouse closed at $45.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Remains Bullish on Intel (INTC)
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!