Canaccord Genuity Starts Gemphire Therapeutics (GEMP) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Gemphire Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GEMP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Gemphire Therapeutics closed at $10.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Twilio (TWLO) to Buy
- China Renaissance Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy, $32 PT
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) Price Target Raised At Canaccord, Expects Leverage Ratio To Drop From 7.1x To 6.9x Following Divestitures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!