CRT Starts Aerospace Stocks: BA, BEAV, GR, PCP, HEI, TDG, HXL at Buy, COL, SPR at Fairly Valued
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
CRT Capital's Michael Derchin initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) with a Buy rating and a $75 price target
- BE Aerospace (Nasdaq: BEAV) with a Buy rating and a $40 price target
- Goodrich (NYSE: GR) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP) with a Buy rating and a $185 price target
- Heico (NYSE: HEI) with a Buy rating and a $62 price target
- TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) with a Buy rating and a $26.50 price target
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $55 price target
- Spirit Aerosystems (NYSE: SPR) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $18.50 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) at Buy
- William Blair Starts SunOpta (STKL) at Market Perform
- William Blair Starts Hain Celestial (HAIN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!