CRT Starts Aerospace Stocks: BA, BEAV, GR, PCP, HEI, TDG, HXL at Buy, COL, SPR at Fairly Valued
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
CRT Capital's Michael Derchin initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) with a Buy rating and a $75 price target
- BE Aerospace (Nasdaq: BEAV) with a Buy rating and a $40 price target
- Goodrich (NYSE: GR) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP) with a Buy rating and a $185 price target
- Heico (NYSE: HEI) with a Buy rating and a $62 price target
- TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) with a Buy rating and a $26.50 price target
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $55 price target
- Spirit Aerosystems (NYSE: SPR) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $18.50 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- KeyBanc Starts Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) at Overweight
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!