CRT Starts Aerospace Stocks: BA, BEAV, GR, PCP, HEI, TDG, HXL at Buy, COL, SPR at Fairly Valued
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
CRT Capital's Michael Derchin initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) with a Buy rating and a $75 price target
- BE Aerospace (Nasdaq: BEAV) with a Buy rating and a $40 price target
- Goodrich (NYSE: GR) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP) with a Buy rating and a $185 price target
- Heico (NYSE: HEI) with a Buy rating and a $62 price target
- TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) with a Buy rating and a $26.50 price target
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $55 price target
- Spirit Aerosystems (NYSE: SPR) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $18.50 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Jefferies Starts Surgical Care Affiliates (SCAI) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Starts Marathon Oil (MRO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!