CRT Starts Aerospace Stocks: BA, BEAV, GR, PCP, HEI, TDG, HXL at Buy, COL, SPR at Fairly Valued
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
CRT Capital's Michael Derchin initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) with a Buy rating and a $75 price target
- BE Aerospace (Nasdaq: BEAV) with a Buy rating and a $40 price target
- Goodrich (NYSE: GR) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP) with a Buy rating and a $185 price target
- Heico (NYSE: HEI) with a Buy rating and a $62 price target
- TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) with a Buy rating and a $26.50 price target
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $55 price target
- Spirit Aerosystems (NYSE: SPR) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $18.50 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Lumos Networks (LMOS) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Mavenir Systems (MVNR) at Buy
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!