CRT Starts Aerospace Stocks: BA, BEAV, GR, PCP, HEI, TDG, HXL at Buy, COL, SPR at Fairly Valued
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
CRT Capital's Michael Derchin initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) with a Buy rating and a $75 price target
- BE Aerospace (Nasdaq: BEAV) with a Buy rating and a $40 price target
- Goodrich (NYSE: GR) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP) with a Buy rating and a $185 price target
- Heico (NYSE: HEI) with a Buy rating and a $62 price target
- TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) with a Buy rating and a $104 price target
- Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) with a Buy rating and a $26.50 price target
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $55 price target
- Spirit Aerosystems (NYSE: SPR) with a Fairly Valued rating and a $18.50 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
- Taser (TASR) a Buy on Upgrade Cycle and Position in On-Officer Video - Ladenburg Thalmann
- CapitalOne Starts Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) at Equal-Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!