CLSA Starts Wabtec (WAB) at Buy
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CLSA initiated coverage on Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $97.00.
Shares of Wabtec closed at $78.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- KLR Group Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!