CLSA Starts PACCAR (PCAR) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CLSA initiated coverage on PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $65.00.
Shares of PACCAR closed at $57.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q