CLSA Starts Carter's (CRI) at Underperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA initiated coverage on Carter's (NYSE: CRI) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $95.00.
Shares of Carter's closed at $88.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!