CL King Starts ANSYS (ANSS), Parametric (PMTC) at Buy, Adobe (ADBE), Autodesk (ADSK) at Neutral
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
An analyst at CL King initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software sector Wednesday morning:
- ANSYS (Nasdaq: ANSS) with a Buy rating
- Parametric Technology (Nasdaq: PMTC) with a Buy rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Neutral rating
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) at Buy
- Stephens Starts Williams Partners LP (WPZ) at Overweight
- CLSA Starts G-III Apparel (GIII) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!