CL King Starts ANSYS (ANSS), Parametric (PMTC) at Buy, Adobe (ADBE), Autodesk (ADSK) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
An analyst at CL King initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software sector Wednesday morning:
- ANSYS (Nasdaq: ANSS) with a Buy rating
- Parametric Technology (Nasdaq: PMTC) with a Buy rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Neutral rating
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!