CL King Starts ANSYS (ANSS), Parametric (PMTC) at Buy, Adobe (ADBE), Autodesk (ADSK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
An analyst at CL King initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software sector Wednesday morning:
- ANSYS (Nasdaq: ANSS) with a Buy rating
- Parametric Technology (Nasdaq: PMTC) with a Buy rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Neutral rating
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Adobe (ADBE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts RingCentral (RNG) at Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts VMware (VMW) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!