CL King Starts ANSYS (ANSS), Parametric (PMTC) at Buy, Adobe (ADBE), Autodesk (ADSK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
An analyst at CL King initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software sector Wednesday morning:
- ANSYS (Nasdaq: ANSS) with a Buy rating
- Parametric Technology (Nasdaq: PMTC) with a Buy rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Neutral rating
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) at Hold
- Imperial Capital Starts Jones Energy (JONE) at In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!