CL King Starts ANSYS (ANSS), Parametric (PMTC) at Buy, Adobe (ADBE), Autodesk (ADSK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
An analyst at CL King initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software sector Wednesday morning:
- ANSYS (Nasdaq: ANSS) with a Buy rating
- Parametric Technology (Nasdaq: PMTC) with a Buy rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Neutral rating
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Neutral rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Starts 2U, Inc. (TWOU) at Outperform
- Jefferies Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
- UBS Bumps Up PT on Caterpillar (CAT); FY15 has Potential for Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!