Buckingham Research Starts MGM Resorts (MGM) at Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Buckingham Research initiated coverage on MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $31.00.
Shares of MGM Resorts closed at $24.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise