Buckingham Research Starts MGM Resorts (MGM) at Buy
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Buckingham Research initiated coverage on MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $31.00.
Shares of MGM Resorts closed at $24.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts International Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2016 Earnings Release Date
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!