Buckingham Research Starts Ingevity Corp (NGVT) at Neutral
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Buckingham Research initiates coverage on Ingevity Corp (NYSE: NGVT) with a Neutral rating and $44 price target.
The firm cited valuation and technical concerns.
Shares of Ingevity Corp closed at $47.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buckingham Research Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Neutral
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. (ZOES): Now's Your Chance - Buckingham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!