Buckingham Research Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Buckingham Research initiated coverage on Gaming and Leisure (NASDAQ: GLPI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Gaming and Leisure closed at $30.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) at Buy
- Wedbush Assumes PayPal (PYPL) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!