Buckingham Research Starts Adient (ADNT) at Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research initiated coverage on Adient (NYSE: ADNT) (when issued) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Adient closed at $0.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- KeyBanc Starts Hormel Foods (HRL) at Sector Weight