Brean Capital Starts Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brean Capital initiated coverage on Bank of the Ozarks (NASDAQ: OZRK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $54.00.
Shares of Bank of the Ozarks closed at $46.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) to $134 Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!