BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Tesaro (TSRO) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $97.00.
Shares of Tesaro closed at $85.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Almost Family (AFAM) Prices 3M Share Offering at $44.50
- Albemarle Corporation Announces Pricing of Maximum Tender Offers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!