BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts PBF Energy (PBF) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
BofA/Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of PBF Energy closed at $28.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Starts 2U, Inc. (TWOU) at Outperform
- Jefferies Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
- Buckingham Research Starts Francesca's Holdings (FRAN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!