BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts PBF Energy (PBF) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
BofA/Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of PBF Energy closed at $28.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Bluebird Bio (BLUE) at Buy, $127 PT
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Alamos Gold (AGI) to Neutral
- The Advisory Board Co (ABCO) Prices 4.7M Shares at $43
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!