BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts PBF Energy (PBF) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
BofA/Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of PBF Energy closed at $28.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
- FBR Capital Starts Independence Contract Drilling (ICD) at Outperform
- CapitalOne Starts Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) at Equal-Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!