BofA/Merrill Lynch Rinstates Bank of Montreal (BMO) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage on Bank of Montreal (NYSE: BMO) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Bank of Montreal closed at $63.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Underperform
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!