BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Sun Life Financial (SLF) at Underperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage on Sun Life Financial (NYSE: SLF) with an Underperform rating.
Shares of Sun Life Financial closed at $32.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Celtics and Sun Life Financial Team Up with YMCAs throughout New England for 3rd annual Fit to Win Program
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Underperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!