BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Sun Life Financial (SLF) at Underperform
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage on Sun Life Financial (NYSE: SLF) with an Underperform rating.
Shares of Sun Life Financial closed at $32.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- WisdomTree ETFs Declare Distributions
- Viewpost CEO Max Eliscu and Capital One Senior Director Adam Hoffman Featured at Money20/20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!