BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Owens Corning (OC) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage on Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $59.00.
Shares of Owens Corning closed at $52.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy
- Elliott Management Sends Letter to Cognizant (CTSH) Outlining Three-Part 'Value-Enhancement Plan'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!