BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage on Canadian Natural Resources Limited (NYSE: CNQ) with a Buy rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Canadian Natural Resources Limited closed at $32.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!