BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstated Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) at Buy
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage on Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Zoetis Inc. closed at $51.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Sherwin-Williams (SHW) at Underperform
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!