BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstated Patterson Companies (PDCO) at Underperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage on Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Patterson Companies closed at $46.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Quintiles (Q) to Neutral
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy