Boenning & Scattergood Starts RetailMeNot Inc. (SALE) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Boenning & Scattergood initiated coverage on RetailMeNot Inc. (NASDAQ: SALE) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of RetailMeNot Inc. closed at $9.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy