Boenning & Scattergood Starts RetailMeNot Inc. (SALE) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boenning & Scattergood initiated coverage on RetailMeNot Inc. (NASDAQ: SALE) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of RetailMeNot Inc. closed at $9.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RetailMeNot, Inc. Appoints Mausam Bhatt as Senior Vice President of Product
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!