Boenning & Scattergood Starts Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) at Neutral
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boenning & Scattergood initiated coverage on Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Groupon, Inc. closed at $5.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Neutral
- Wells Fargo Starts Skechers USA (SKX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!