Bernstein Starts United Continental (UAL) at Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein initiated coverage on United Continental (NYSE: UAL) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $55.00.
Shares of United Continental closed at $52.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Airlines (UAL) Load Factor Rose 0.1 Point in Nov. 2016; Updates Q4 Passenger Revenue Outlook
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Mednax (MD) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!