Bernstein Starts Schlumberger (SLB) at Market Perform
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein initiated coverage on Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Schlumberger closed at $84.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Downgrades Schlumberger (SLB) to Equal Weight
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- KeyBanc Starts HealthEquity, Inc (HQY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!