Bernstein Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Market Perform
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein initiated coverage on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $87.00.
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $83.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Polaris Industries (PII) Following TAP Acquisition
- Barclays Reinstates Williams Companies (WMB) at Overweight
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Recommended Long at Off Wall Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!