Benchmark Starts VCA Antech (WOOF) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Benchmark initiated coverage on VCA Antech (NASDAQ: WOOF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $90.00.
Shares of VCA Antech closed at $66.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
- Sandler O'Neill Starts Selective Insurance Group (SIGI) at Hold
- VCA Antech (WOOF) on Watch on Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!