Benchmark Starts TENGA, Inc. (TGNA) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark initiated coverage on TENGA, Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00.
Shares of TENGA, Inc. closed at $21.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TEGNA and MGM Launching BOLD, a Live, Interactive, Multi-Platform Program
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Northland Capital Markets Starts Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!