Barclays Starts priceline.com (PCLN) at Overweight, Orbitz (OWW), Expedia (EXPE), AOL (AOL) at Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
In the Personal Services sector Thursday morning, Barclays' Ron Josey initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN) with an Overweight rating and a $600 price target
- Orbitz (NYSE: OWW) with an Equalweight rating and a $3 price target
- Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) with an Equalweight rating and a $34 price target
- AOL (NYSE: AOL) with an Equalweight rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Resumes Alon USA Energy (ALJ) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Kate Spade (KATE) 'Priced for Perfection', Oppenheimer Starts at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!