Barclays Starts priceline.com (PCLN) at Overweight, Orbitz (OWW), Expedia (EXPE), AOL (AOL) at Equalweight
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
In the Personal Services sector Thursday morning, Barclays' Ron Josey initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN) with an Overweight rating and a $600 price target
- Orbitz (NYSE: OWW) with an Equalweight rating and a $3 price target
- Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) with an Equalweight rating and a $34 price target
- AOL (NYSE: AOL) with an Equalweight rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!