Barclays Starts priceline.com (PCLN) at Overweight, Orbitz (OWW), Expedia (EXPE), AOL (AOL) at Equalweight
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
In the Personal Services sector Thursday morning, Barclays' Ron Josey initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN) with an Overweight rating and a $600 price target
- Orbitz (NYSE: OWW) with an Equalweight rating and a $3 price target
- Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) with an Equalweight rating and a $34 price target
- AOL (NYSE: AOL) with an Equalweight rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Goldman Sachs Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Genesis Healthcare (GEN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!