Barclays Starts priceline.com (PCLN) at Overweight, Orbitz (OWW), Expedia (EXPE), AOL (AOL) at Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
In the Personal Services sector Thursday morning, Barclays' Ron Josey initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN) with an Overweight rating and a $600 price target
- Orbitz (NYSE: OWW) with an Equalweight rating and a $3 price target
- Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) with an Equalweight rating and a $34 price target
- AOL (NYSE: AOL) with an Equalweight rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Ophthotech Corp (OPHT) at Overweight
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $865 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades MPLX LP (MPLX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!