Barclays Starts priceline.com (PCLN) at Overweight, Orbitz (OWW), Expedia (EXPE), AOL (AOL) at Equalweight
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
In the Personal Services sector Thursday morning, Barclays' Ron Josey initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN) with an Overweight rating and a $600 price target
- Orbitz (NYSE: OWW) with an Equalweight rating and a $3 price target
- Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) with an Equalweight rating and a $34 price target
- AOL (NYSE: AOL) with an Equalweight rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) at Equalweight
- CVC Capital, CPPIB to Acquire Petco for $4.6 Billion
- Barclays Starts SemGroup (SEMG) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!