Barclays Starts Whole Foods Market (WFM) at Equalweight
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Barclays initiated coverage on Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Whole Foods Market closed at $28.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) at Overweight
- Northland Capital Markets Starts FireEye, Inc (FEYE) at Outperform
- China Renaissance Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy, $32 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!