Barclays Starts Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) at Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays initiated coverage on Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI) with an Equalweight rating.
Shares of Vitamin Shoppe closed at $26.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Mizuho Securities Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!