Barclays Starts Smart & Final Stores (SFS) at Equalweight
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Barclays initiated coverage on Smart & Final Stores (NYSE: SFS) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Smart & Final Stores closed at $12.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Reacts To Favorable FDA Decision For Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!