Barclays Starts Smart & Final Stores (SFS) at Equalweight
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barclays initiated coverage on Smart & Final Stores (NYSE: SFS) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Smart & Final Stores closed at $12.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Perform on Smart & Final Stores (SFS) After Meeting with Management
- Apple (AAPL) No Longer Seen as Top Pick at Barclays
- Mizuho Securities Starts Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!