Barclays Starts Lamb Weston (LW) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Barclays initiated coverage on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Lamb Weston closed at $30.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Aegis Capital Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) at Buy