Barclays Starts Five Below (FIVE) at Equalweight
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Barclays initiated coverage on Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $42.00.
Shares of Five Below closed at $41.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advent International adds Tricia Patrick as a Managing Director, expanding its retail, consumer and leisure team
- Barclays Sees Intel (INTC) as Among Cheapest in Semiconductors and Lifts Rating to 'Overweight'
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts CSX (CSX) at Neutral