Barclays Starts CareTrust REIT (CTRE) at Equalweight
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Barclays initiated coverage on CareTrust REIT (NASDAQ: CTRE) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $16.00.
Shares of CareTrust REIT closed at $14.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Chiasma (CHMA) to Underweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts Quest Diagnostics (DGX) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Agilent (A) at Buy