Barclays Starts CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) at Overweight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Barclays initiated coverage on CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of CRISPR Therapeutics closed at $17.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Barclays Downgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Equalweight
- Barclays Downgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Equalweight