Barclays Starts Big Lots (BIG) at Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Barclays initiated coverage on Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $51.00.
Shares of Big Lots closed at $48.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Infinera Corp. (INFN) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Starts Sunoco (SUN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!