Barclays Reinstates Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Equalweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Barclays reinstated coverage on Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $46.00.
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $40.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Receives FDA Approval for VANTRELATM ER (Hydrocodone Bitartrate) Extended-Release Tablets [CII] Formulated with Proprietary Abuse Deterrence Technology
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Superior Energy Services (SPN) at Hold
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Nabors (NBR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!