Baird Starts United Technologies (UTX) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird initiated coverage on United Technologies (NYSE: UTX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $110.00.
Shares of United Technologies closed at $101.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiny technology. Big breakthrough. UTC Aerospace Systems is changing the industry with its lightest ice protection systems ever.
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy