Baird Starts Northrop Grumman (NOC) at Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird initiated coverage on Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $260.00.
Shares of Northrop Grumman closed at $212.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Northrop Grumman (NOC) at Outperform
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
- China Renaissance Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy, $32 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!