Baird Starts Northrop Grumman (NOC) at Outperform
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird initiated coverage on Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $260.00.
Shares of Northrop Grumman closed at $212.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saab Receives Contract for Components to the U.S. Marine Corps' Ground/Air Task-Oriented Radar Program
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Lending Club (LC) at Neutral
- Wedbush Starts M/I Homes (MHO) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!